Fall Virtual Intern - Financial Analyst
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Application Deadline: Monday, June 14
HBO seeks a Financial Analyst Intern for the HBO General Inc.-Int'l & Dom Distribution Finance department. Provide support to the WarnerMedia international FP&A team, including the preparation and presentation of accurate, timely and relevant financial reporting, planning and analysis. Interns will gain exposure to Warner Brothers international studios activities (e.g., TV Licensing, Home Entertainment) along with international Kids/Entertainment networks.
• Support finance team members with monthly forecast and other recurring responsibilities
• Liaise with local finance teams on and other business partners to communicate financial analyses and business trends through the detail review of the consolidated regional finance submissions of budgets, long-term plans and forecasts
• Gain insights into overall financial strategies
• Assist in the evaluation of theatrical and television estimates including profit & loss statements and comparable title analysis
• Assist the group with preparing International Greenlight analysis for theatrical, television, made for video and anime products
• Assist the team with the by title Budget and Long-Term Plan review and consolidation process
• Support various data analysis and reconciliation efforts, as needed
• Work on ad-hoc projects which will be presented to Sr. Management
• Must be enrolled as an undergraduate student in a college or university and in good academic standing (3.0 GPA or higher)
• Be majoring in either Business, Finance or a directly related field of study
• Interest in pursuing a career in Finance
• Must have proficient computer skills; Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook required
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with managers and other levels of personnel
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to details
• Must have the ability to organize and work independently
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints
• Must have the ability to multi-task. Must have an interest in the entertainment industry and the film business
• Working knowledge of recent American film genres, storylines and talent preferred
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp16ko-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.