Fall Virtual Intern - Finance
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Virtual Finance Intern (Corp, Productions & Planning) - Fall 2021
Application Deadline: Monday, June 14
The intern will assist in all three all three areas of West Coast Finance: - Corporate, Productions and Planning.
• Assist Corporate Finance with the Current Year Forecast and Long-Range Plan for HBO Max Original Programming, specifically related to programming expense and cash.
• Assist Production Finance with reviewing production budgets and running show cost estimates
• Assist Planning with the review and updating of production models.
• Knowledge of Accounting and/or Finance through related coursework or prior experience
• Strong attention to detail
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8w8z-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.