Fall Virtual Intern - Content Accounting
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Application Deadline: Monday, June 14
The intern will assist in Content Accounting team on the east coast with forecasting for programming and content profits, including Participation and Residual obligations.
• Knowledge of Accounting and/or Finance through related coursework or prior experience
• Strong attention to detail
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4ynyq-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.