Home Box Office, Inc. seeks an Intern, Client Servicing for the Media Servicing & Operations department.
The role of Global Client Servicing & Solutions is to perform and manage Technology's digital delivery workflows with internal and external teams. Work directly with Content Partners operational pipeline for distribution and licensing deals worldwide. This includes HBO MAX, Home Entertainment, International TV, WBTV, Domestic & Int'l WB Syndication. The team ensures that technical processes are planned and executed to securely distribute programs with client technical specifications, deadlines, and most cost-efficient workflows.
Application Deadline: Monday, June 14
• Oversee work orders into various Warner Media software applications (e.g. GATORsky, MORPh, etc.).
• Liaise with team members to review schedules and identify when digital source files are needed.
• Run departmental reports and monitor deadlines.
• Update and track assets via Smartsheets, Excel and internal databases.
• Initiate delivery of program files.
• Assist in research and communication with cross-departmental teams.
• Analytic skills
• Ability to work in fast pace
• High volume environment
• Self-starter, ability to work independently
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration
• of the internship.
• Fall 2021 program dates are September 20th – December 10th; must be available for full
• program duration.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration
• of the internship program.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re83e8-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.