Spring Intern - Editorial & Content
Remote / Virtual
FX Social Media & Content Internship (Remote), Fall 2021
A Day in the Life...
This position will be in a virtual workspace. The Social Media Intern works closely with Directors and Producers of Social Media Content and Operations. They will be tasked with organizing and refining processes, ideating and scripting social media creative, assisting in submitting production/video requests, engaging with our communities, and supporting the launch of FX, FXX and FX on Hulu shows on social media.
What we are looking for…
• Must be available 2-3 days per week during business hours (9AM-6PM Pacific Standard Time)
• General knowledge of FX Networks programming
• Passion for entertainment and social media
• Avid user of social and video networking sites like Instagram, Twitter, TikTok with general understanding of the current offerings from social platforms
• Previous internship experience in Social Media, Marketing, Video Production or Entertainment is preferred.
• Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last eighteen (18) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program
• Major in Digital Arts/Media, Communications, or Digital Marketing is preferred
• This internship is a remote internship. The internship requires a working, reliable internet connection as well as a quiet, dedicated work space.
• The approximate dates of this internship are September through December/January.
• Candidate must be available to work part time hours (approximately 24 hours per week) for the duration of the internship.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
This position is with FX Networks, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call FX Networks.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnb08k-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.
FX Networks is comprised of the networks FX, FXX and FXM, the video on-demand app FXNOW and the commercial-free on-demand service FX+. FX, the flagship general entertainment basic cable channel, launched in June of 1994 and is carried in 88 million homes.