- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionJob Summary:
Frank Productions is seeking an Accounting Intern to join our Accounting team for the Spring Semester (2023). This is a paid opportunity with 20-25 hours of work scheduled each week.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Reconcile various accounts
• Track and record bank activity
• Prepare and post recurring monthly journal entries
• Prepare all bank reconciliations
• Prepare ACH and wire requests
• Assist with forecasting
• Assist with fixed assets
• Assist accounting team with administrative functions
• Ensure compliance with accounting procedures and internal controls
• All other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner
• Ability to work independently and solve problems using sound decision-making skills
• Excellent time-management skills and the ability to change focus, meet tight turnarounds and important deadlines
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to adapt and be flexible
• Ability to communicate effectively in a team environment that includes in-person collaboration, group e-mails, and instant messaging
• Committed to learning, and fostering an environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
Frank Productions was established in Madison, WI in 1964 and is one of the largest concert promotion companies in the United States. We're a full-service concert promotion company involved in every facet of live entertainment events. This includes talent buying, production, ticketing, marketing, sponsorships, venue operations and more. We produce and promote events in arenas, performing arts centers, theaters, clubs and other venues across the US We operate offices and venues in Madison, WI, Nashville, TN, Columbia, MO and Charleston, SC.
Frank Productions is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and believes in equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. Accordingly, all employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity. These decisions include recruitment, selection, promotion, transfer, discipline, compensation, benefits, training and other personnel actions involving persons in all job titles and we take affirmative action to ensure that they shall occur without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, less than honorable discharge, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical appearance, creed, ancestry, income level or source of income, marital status, student status, arrest and conviction records, use of honesty testing, pregnancy, childbirth, pregnancy-related conditions, the use or nonuse of lawful products off the employers' premises during non-work hours, declining to attend meetings or participate in communications about religious or political matters or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpbbo4-3-229-117-149-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.