FOX Entertainment has the power to break through. We seek to pierce pop culture with content that takes big swings, delivers mass appeal and elicits visceral reactions form our audiences. FOX has been the #1 A18-49 rated network for 2 years in a row and we got there through innovation and perseverance, as well as excellent content including shows such as THE MASKED SINGER, 9-1-1, CALL ME KAT and THE GREAT NORTH. FOX Entertainment programming includes a mix of Drama, Comedy, Alternative, Animation and Specials. Also within the Fox family are brands such as TUBI, FOX Alternative Entertainment, FOX SPORTS, FOX NEWS, FOX BET, Bento Box, Blockchain Creative Labs, and Credible.
FOX is proud to support a culture of creativity, entrepreneurial spirit, and community that attracts the industry's brightest talent. The FOX Corporation Internship Program is for motivated college students who are passionate about entertainment and the media industry. FOX Interns are paid to gain real-world work experience with guidance from top industry professionals. FOX Interns are assigned to a department that matches their skill set, work experience, and career aspirations.
The FOX Entertainment Digital and Business Development team seeks experienced and talented MBA Interns for our Summer 2024 program. Our team oversees growth opportunities and business development for Fox Entertainment. We are tasked with overseeing our current slate of digital businesses and identifying growth opportunities (either through organic expansion or M&A). We work across all of the FOX Entertainment properties - the broadcast network and franchises, Studio Ramsay Global (our studio with Gordon Ramsay), Bento Box Entertainment, TMZ, and beyond.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Complete a project that will focus on a key area of growth, help determine go-to-market strategy, and assess potential impact
• Provide overall landscape research and build business cases for new opportunities
• Conduct competitive intelligence
• Analyze social media trends and help track social media performance
• Ad hoc team support and research
• Support presentation development
• Take part in team brainstorms
• Excitement and passion for media and entertainment
• Advanced analytical, writing, and organizational skills
• Ability to strategically think about a problem and drive work independently
• Working and active knowledge of digital/social platforms (YouTube, TikTok, Meta ), the entertainment and media landscape, and different business models
• Advanced Excel/Google Sheets and PowerPoint/Google Slides skills
• Enrollment in an accredited business school
• Must be able to work on-site in Los Angeles, CA
• Submit a 1-page resume (PDF preferred)
• Submit a cover letter (PDF Preferred)
• Explain why your background and experience make you a good fit for our program this Summer
STUDENTS ACCEPTED INTO THE SUMMER 2024 PROGRAM
• Are required to provide a copy of an unofficial transcript or letter from adviser/registrar showing proof of enrollment and GPA
SUMMER 2024 SCHEDULE
General Application Deadline: Sunday, February 11, 2024
Program Timeline: We will have two summer sessions. Interns will work one of the sessions listed below.
Summer Session 1: Monday, June 3, 2024 - Friday, July 26, 2024
Summer Session 2: Monday, June 17, 2024 - Friday, August 9, 2024
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 32-40 hours per week
NOTE: Schedules vary based on department needs and your availability
FOX Master Classes: A variety of presentations, panels, discussions, and trainings geared toward advancing your knowledge of our company, industry, and software systems
Professional Development Series: A variety of activities geared toward enhancing your professional development
Networking Opportunities: Numerous opportunities to connect with fellow interns and other professionals within the company
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $40.00-40.00 per hour.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4pexz-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.