FOX is proud to support a culture of creativity, entrepreneurial spirit, and community that attracts the industry's brightest talent. The FOX Corporation Internship Program is for motivated college students who are passionate about entertainment and the media industry. FOX Interns are paid to gain real-world work experience with guidance from top industry professionals. FOX Interns are assigned to a department that matches their skill set, work experience, and career aspirations.
• Must be actively enrolled in an accredited college or university and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree during the length of the program
• Current class standing of sophomore, (second-year college student) or above
• Committed and available to work for the entire length of the program
• Access to own housing and transportation to/from the assigned internship site
• Must be able to work on-site in New York, NY
STUDENTS SELECTED TO MOVE FORWARD IN THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
• Must demonstrate knowledge of the company and media industry
STUDENTS ACCEPTED INTO THE SPRING 2024 PROGRAM
• Are required to provide a copy of an unofficial transcript or letter from the adviser/registrar showing proof of enrollment and GPA
• Submit a 1-page resume (PDF preferred)
• Submit a cover letter (PDF Preferred)
• Explain why your background and experience make you a good fit for our program this Spring
AREAS OF PLACEMENT
You will be considered for an internship based on the content of your cover letter, as well as your prior experience and interests, as determined during the recruitment process. Area of placement may include (but are not limited to):
• Corporate Communications
• Employee Engagement
• Human Resources
SPRING 2024 SCHEDULE
General Application Deadline: Sunday, November 26, 2023
Program Timeline: Monday, February 12, 2024 - Friday, April 19, 2024
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 16-24 hours per week
NOTE: Schedules vary based on department needs and your availability. We do our best to work around your class schedule.
STANDING OUT AS A TOP CANDIDATE
Successful students have:
• Knowledge of the company, current events, and news/entertainment/sports/media industry
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
• The ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
• The ability to work well on teams and collaborative efforts
• A self-starter attitude and proactive nature
• Comfortability in asking questions and following directions
• Strong attention to detail
FOX Master Classes: A variety of presentations, panels, discussions, and trainings geared toward advancing your knowledge of our company, industry, and software systems
Professional Development Series: A variety of activities geared toward enhancing your professional development
Networking Opportunities: Numerous opportunities to connect with fellow interns and other professionals within the company
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $17.50-30.00 per hour.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9k4qk-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.