Fox Corporation is seeking a Sourcing Intern who will be working with the Sourcing team in New York City. The Intern will be supporting the team with daily operations and initiatives. In addition, the Intern will have the opportunity to collaborate with other team members and employees, while understanding how the Sourcing team interacts and engages with other departments within the company.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist the team in daily functions
• Support upcoming projects and initiatives
• Maintain vendor database and profiles
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Detailed orientated and ability to multi-task
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Advance Excel Skills a plus
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0m8me-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.