- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Fall 2021 FOX Entertainment Virtual Internship Program (Remote)
FOX is proud to support a culture of creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and community that attracts the industry's brightest talent. The FOX Entertainment Virtual Internship Program is for motivated college students who are passionate about entertainment and the media industry. FOX Interns are paid to gain real world work experience with guidance from top industry professionals. FOX Interns are assigned to a department that matches their skill set, work experience, and career aspirations. Please note this internship is available nationwide as a remote internship opportunity.
• Must be actively enrolled in an accredited college or university and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree during the length of the program
• Current class standing of sophomore, (second year college student) or above
• Strong academic record (minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA)
• Committed and available to work for the entire length of the program
Students selected to move forward in the interview process:
• Must demonstrate knowledge of company and entertainment media industry
Students accepted into the Fall 2021 Program:
• Must provide a copy of an unofficial transcript or letter from adviser/registrar showing proof of enrollment and GPA
• Submit a 1-paged resume (PDF preferred)
• Submit a cover letter (Optional)
• Explain why your background and experience make you a good fit for our virtual program this Fall
• Share the top areas of interest
AREAS OF PLACEMENT:
You will be considered for an internship based on the content of your cover letter, as well as your prior experience and interests, as determined during the recruitment process. Exact areas of placement to be determined.
Fall 2021 SCHEDULE:
• General Application Deadline: Sunday, August 15, 2021
• Program Timeline: September 13, 2021 - November 19, 2021
• Scheduled Weekly Hours: 16-24 hours per week
NOTE: Schedules vary based on department needs and your availability. We do our best to work around your class schedule.
STANDING OUT AS A TOP CANDIDATE:
Successful students have:
• Knowledge of current Fox Entertainment programming and talent
• The ability to maintain a professional demeanor when interfacing with talent and executives
• Knowledge of software applicable to your areas of placement. For example:
• Development – Script coverage, Final Draft
• Proper phone etiquette
• A detail-oriented nature with strong organizational skills
• Self-starter attitude and team player
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to handle a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
FOX Master Classes: A variety of presentations, panels, discussions, and trainings geared toward advancing your knowledge of our company, industry, and software systems
Professional Development Series: A variety of activities geared toward enhancing your professional development
FOX Fireside Chats: Participate in open and candid conversations with some of the company's Executive leaders and Directors
Get Published: Showcase your skills and build your portfolio by pitching stories, writing, and producing for our online properties
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dykqjm-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
The FOX Network, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all US television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, the FOX Network has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.