Intern - TV Digital News
St. Louis, MO
The focus of the Fox 2/ KPLR 11 News internship program is to have students gain real-world experience in the television station's fast-paced newsroom.
KTVI/KPLR is committed to developing the next generation of media and digital journalists. As an intern you will gain valuable experience in a digital and broadcast newsroom. Interns will gain industry and organizational skills through daily job assignments for college credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Perform duties as relating to the internship
• Receive constructive feedback on progress throughout internship
• Learn to work in a team environment
• Develop content for both on-line and on-air
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Must be for college course credit and are intended to be positions that are for a limited duration
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4x19y-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.