Intern - Strategic Insights, SEA
Marketing Intern (Singapore)
We are looking for a Marketing Intern to join our growing team. You will likely be a recent graduate, or may be approaching the end of your studies. You will assist in the planning and execution of marketing projects & digital campaigns, analyzing marketing results and preparing reports for management and clients.
You will be someone who is …
• Able to work in fast-paced environment with a passion for digital, content and communications
• Confident in the use of Google Docs/ Microsoft Office Suite
• A fast learner and self-starter who is highly adaptable
• Excellent at written and verbal communications skills with an analytical mindset
• Detail oriented, resourceful, and able to prioritise under deadlines
• Familiar with digital marketing platforms such as FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google etc.
It would be great if you also have …
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Experience in preparing reports
What's great about Ying?
Work hard. Have fun. No drama.That's what it says on our office wall, and we mean it. We are the most un-agency agency you will ever work for, largely because we were founded by two geeks, Yinch and Allan, who simply didn't know better.
What does this mean? You'll get to:
• Work for bosses you can respect, and yet make fun of – in their face
• Support some of the most innovative (seriously cool) companies in the world
• Learn new stuff all the time, because we know we don't know it all, and never will
• Work like hell, but have fun in the process
• Come to work in whatever you feel most comfortable in – as long as it's legal and there aren't any client commitments
• Not fill up any timesheet. Yes, you read it right. No. Timesheets.
When can you start?
We are looking for an intern that can start at the end of February and stay with us for 3-6 months.
If this sounds good to you, send us your application.
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.