- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
B2B Content Intern (Jun-Nov/Dec)
We are looking for a Content Internto join our growing team. You will likely be a recent graduate, or may be approaching the end of your studies. You will support the Content Services team on a wide range of marketing projects, including B2B copywriting, social media content development and preparation of reports.
You will be someone who is …
• Able to work in fast-paced environment with a passion for digital, content and communications
• A fast learner and self-starter who is highly adaptable
• A strong writer, with an interest in B2B writing (tech, energy)
• Self-motivated and possesses strong time management skills
• Confident in the use of Google Docs/ Microsoft Office Suite
You will be doing this work ….
• Supporting senior copywriters in research-driven content creation for longform articles, such as blogs and event coverage
• Social media content development across both paid and organic channels
• Social media monitoring, analysis and reporting
• Supporting content services team to ideate story ideas and conduct research for content planning
• General editorial coordination support
What's great about Ying?
Work hard. Have fun. No drama.That's what it says on our office wall, and we mean it. We are the most un-agency agency you will ever work for, largely because we were founded by two geeks, Yinch and Allan, who simply didn't know better.
What does this mean? You'll get to:
• Work for bosses you can respect, and yet make fun of – in their face
• Support some of the most innovative (seriously cool) companies in the world
• Learn new stuff all the time, because we know we don't know it all, and never will
• Work like hell, but have fun in the process
• Come to work in whatever you feel most comfortable in – as long as it's legal and there aren't any client commitments
• Not fill up any timesheet. Yes, you read it right. No. Timesheets.
When can you start?
We are looking for an intern that can start in June 2021 and stay with us for 3-6 months.
If this sounds good to you, send us your application.
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.