Intern - Film Development
Remote / Virtual
The eOne Film & TV Intern Program is designed to support a diverse culture of creativity and community that attracts the industry's brightest talent! Interns will gain practical experiences, leadership skills and participate in real-world projects.
• Summer 2021 Internship Program dates: June 21st–August 13th, 2021
• All internships will be paid and work up to 40 hours a week
• Summer 2021 will be a virtual remote experience; specific functional requirements to be addressed – there may be opportunity for onsite work and this will be discussed during the interview
• Areas of placement will include; Scripted Development (TV), Content Planning, Production (Film & TV), Business & legal Affairs (Film), Development (Film).
• Must be actively enrolled in an accredited college or university and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree during the length of the program
• Current class standing of sophomore (second-year college student) or above
• Strong academic record (minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA)
• Committed and available to work for the entire length of the program
• Submit a resume (PDF preferred)
• Submit a cover letter (Optional)
• Explain why your background and experience make you a great fit for eOne
• Please make sure you provide your top 3 areas of interest
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.