Fall Intern - TV Post Production Editorial
Remote / Virtual
Training Intern (Virtual), DreamWorks, Fall 2021
DreamWorks Animation seeks an Intern for the Training Department. In this role, the intern will learn the training process for various production departments. (Animation, Effects, Surfacing, Matte Painting, etc). Interns will gain knowledge on the role of the Training Department in the studio and an understanding of the training workflow for Features, TV and Overhead Departments.
The intern will monitor virtual classes and provide help as needed, track attendance and enter data into Excel database. The intern will record various classes with screen capture software and occasionally edit recorded classes in Adobe Premiere. The intern will also need to take on various administrative tasks and design posters to promote training classes as needed.
In addition, the intern will be encouraged to attend virtual training classes to learn about the animation pipeline as well as the software used to create our movies and tv shows. The intern will have the opportunity to meet with artists and professionals from different departments and to further develop skills in areas of interest. The intern will also be able to virtually participate in ongoing studio artistic classes, lunchtime talks, special series workshops and activities
• Pursuing an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at a College/University (or equivalent), or be a recent graduate (within six months of graduation date)
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Ability to commit ten weeks part-time (16-24 hours/week) and work remotely from September 2021 - December 2021
• Must have own equipment (computer, webcam, headphones, etc.) and stable internet connection
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
• Confidently looks to solve problems, manages time efficiently, and pays close attention to details
• A team player with a can-do attitude and proficient communication skills
• Proactive and has strong multi-tasking and follow-up skills
• Interest in animation, tv or feature film production
• Experience with collecting/organizing data using software like Excel or Google Sheet
• Basic design skills using software like Photoshop
• Basic video editing skills using software like Premiere
• Customer service skills or relevant experience preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7n82p-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.