Fall Intern - Creative Services Marketing
Remote / Virtual
Talent Relations Intern (Virtual), DreamWorks, Fall 2021
DreamWorks Animation Television seeks an Intern for their Talent Relations Department. The internship will be focused on creating compelling awards submissions while gaining a general understanding of the voice production side of television animation.
• The Intern will work closely with the Talent Relations team to prepare submissions for awards consideration.
• The candidate will be responsible for identifying key clips throughout DreamWorks' television series, assembling reels and editing footage under the supervision of the Talent Relations Department.
• Must have strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Pursuing an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at a College/University (or equivalent), or be a recent graduate (within six months of graduation date)
• Must be 18 years of age or older
Ability to commit ten weeks part-time (16-24 hours/week) and work remotely from September 2021 - December 2021
• Must have own equipment (computer, web cam, headphones, etc.) and stable internet connection
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
• Candidates should be self-motivated and be team players who take initiative. Candidates should demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills and have the ability to prioritize multiple requests with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Candidates must have experience and a working knowledge of Microsoft suite including Word and Excel, Google suite including Gmail, and Adobe Acrobat.
• TV/Film/Media majors preferred, but all candidates will be considered as long as they have an interest in Talent Relations and Animation/TV/Film/Media
• Video Editing experience a plus, please provide editing software you are proficient in
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzkze2-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.