Fall Intern - TV Post Production Editorial
Remote / Virtual
Feature Development Intern (Virtual), DreamWorks, Fall 2021
DreamWorks Animation seeks an Intern for the Feature Development Department. The goal of the internship will be to gain an appreciation of the development process and how a development department functions within a studio environment. The intern will work closely with departmental representatives on various tasks, including project research, script coverage, writers lists and competitive tracking.
• Pursuing an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at a College/University (or equivalent), or be a recent graduate (within six months of graduation date)
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Ability to commit ten weeks part-time (16-24 hours/week) and work remotely from September 2021 - December 2021
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
• Must have own equipment (computer, webcam, headphones, etc.) and stable internet connection
• A cover letter is recommended but not required
• Familiar with Google Suite
• Photoshop experience is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbn38o-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.