Fall Intern - TV Post Production Editorial
Remote / Virtual
Engagement and Communication Intern (Virtual), DreamWorks, Fall 2021
DreamWorks Animation seeks an Intern for their Employee Engagement, Events, and Internal Communications department (TeamWorks.) Intern will produce social media content, design invitations, fliers, help with the weekly events calendar, amongst other communications. Intern will gain exposure to other departments at the studio, including Production, Design, Publicity, Marketing, Social Media, Human Resources and Executive Offices.
Intern will draft professional emails, reports and corporate communication materials that clearly and effectively communicate information to an internal audience. Intern will gain a broad knowledge of remote and live event planning including employee morale and mixer events, premieres and wraps, friends and family events, holiday events, and more. Intern will also support the studio's volunteer and community outreach programs (non-profit, educational, and hospital partnerships, to name a few.
• Pursuing an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at a College/University (or equivalent), or be a recent graduate (within six months of graduation date)
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Ability to commit ten weeks part-time (16-24 hours/week) and work remotely from September 2021 - December 2021
• Must have own equipment (computer, webcam, headphones, etc.) and stable internet connection
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
• A team player with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrable design skills (proficiency in Photoshop and/or Illustrator is required)
• Confidently takes initiative to solve problems, manages time efficiently, and pays close attention to detail.
• Candidates should be well organized, highly self-motivated individuals who function well in fast-paced, multi-tasking environments
• You must submit your resume and a link to a website/portfolio indicating graphic design skills
• Demonstrable experience as well as a keen interest in planning events to build and maintain professional and social clubs and/or company culture
• Strong customer service and communication skills
• Strong creative brainstorming and problem solving skills
• Has some experience writing, editing, and crafting content for social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook and Twitter (knowledge of Sprinklr a plus but not required)
• Detail oriented and ability to multitask
• Proactive problem solver with excellent time management, organization, judgment and prioritization skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj8pn2-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.