Intern - Software Engineering :Health
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Software Engineering Intern:Health
About Your Role:
Dotdash Meredith is looking for an eager 3rd year or 4th year student that is looking to learn and grow on our exciting team. You will work in a collaborative Agile environment and will be involved with creating, developing and realizing new ideas in code.
About your contributions:
• Develop responsive and elegant cross-platform functionality in a custom-built component-based framework
• Partner closely with other developers on your scrum team with the support from many others across the organization
• Keep up with new technologies and approaches to solve problems and improve existing systems
• Work directly with designers, QA, and our back-end development team in a dedicated scrum team to fully realize the product vision
• Participate in a well-oiled 2 week agile system to continuously add new features & functionality to the business
• Experience or coursework with Node.js and Express or similar server-side frameworks
• Experience or desire to work with reactive web technologies (Vuejs, React, Angular, etc)
• A desire to learn, contribute and collaborate
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw56yy-18-206-194-21-42 in your application.
Dotdash Meredith is the largest digital and print publisher in America. From mobile to magazines, nearly 200 million people trust us to help them make decisions, take action, and find inspiration. Dotdash Meredith’s over 40 iconic brands include PEOPLE, Better Homes & Gardens, Verywell, Food & Wine, The Spruce, Allrecipes, Byrdie, REAL SIMPLE, Investopedia, and Southern Living.