About the Role & Program
Studio Financial Planning and Analysis (Studio FP&A) is dedicated to providing high quality information and services to our business partners! We support their decision making process while earning their confidence and respect by efficiently reporting and maintaining accurate and timely financial data. Our vision is to be the global leader in providing financial and technical expertise. If selected for the role, you will be reporting to Finance Manager.
What You Will Do
• Assist with Content Sales, Licensing and Other P&L consolidation process for Forecast and Annual Plan
• Work closely with Studio Business Unit finance teams (e.g. Marvel, Lucasfilm, Studio Technology, etc.) to understand business issues impacting P&L
• Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis for management
• Assist with variance analysis and research of variance items
Required Qualifications & Skills
• A proven abilities gained through course work in Finance, Accounting and Business Administration
• Intellectual curiosity, critical thinking, and a willingness to embrace and adapt to an ever-changing environment and work situation
• Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously
• Collaborative mindset combined with ability to work independently
• Data analytics mindset
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Data Visualization (i.e. Tableau) and Business Intelligence Tools
• Undergraduate students in their junior or senior year (or recently graduated within the past six months) pursuing a bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business, or equivalent
Eligibility Requirements & Program Information
Candidates for this opportunity MUST meet all of the below requirements:
• Be enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR have graduated from a college/university within 6 months at time of application posting OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Internship
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Possess unrestricted work authorization
• Have not completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or Disney College Program
• The approximate dates of this internship are June 2024 through August 2024
• Able to be fully available for the duration of the internship, 40 hours each week
• Able to provide own housing for the duration internship program in the Burbank, CA area
• Able to provide/have reliable transportation to/from work
The pay rate for this internship in California is $21.70 per hour. Select benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, such as medical, financial, and/or other benefits. To learn more about our benefits visit: https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1550e-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.