The Disney Entertainment & ESPN Technology (DEE Tech) organization plays a central role in the future growth of The Walt Disney Company. Our team is responsible for worldwide linear and digital media distribution, design, and development of all consumer-facing digital products, advertising technology, consumer data, and international broadcast operations. Our employees are leading, creating, and innovating, making bold moves in unexpected directions that redefine not just what a media company does, but what it can do. With The Walt Disney Company, you can be part of the media's evolution, helping us build what's next.
Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
Business Products Support provides Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, and Knowledge Management across Engineering Services Business Applications that allow product teams to stay focused on product delivery. The Team handles issue intake, triage, partner concern, resolution, reporting, and communication.
What You Will Do
The Solutions Engineer Intern will be part of a global team working within the framework of the team's processes & procedures in order to deliver the required services to the Department and its business partners. This requires the intern to develop and maintain a good understanding of our customer's businesses & to become experts in the software and solutions used by our customers globally.
Required Qualifications & Skills
• Attention to detail
• Logical and troubleshoot thinking
• Ability to build relationships
• Strong communication both verbally and in writing
• Work well individually and as part of a team
• Effective use of Microsoft Office Suite
• Software and network background
• Customer support engagement
• Experience or knowledge of Agile and Waterfall Development Methodologies
• Experience or knowledge of Support tools
Currently enrolled undergraduate student in an accredited college/university, pursuing a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Quality Assurance, Engineering, or related field.
Eligibility Requirements & Program Information
• At the time of application, must be enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program AND returning to school the semester/quarter following the internship OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Internship
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
• Must possess unrestricted work authorization.
• All interns are required to provide their own housing and transportation during the internship
• Recommendation: Save a copy of this internship role description to reference throughout the interview process
The pay rate for this role in California is $21.70 per hour. Select benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, such as medical, financial, and/or other benefits. To learn more about our benefits visit: https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Disney Entertainment & ESPN Technology:
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company's powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you'll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Entertainment & ESPN Technology.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbzw6e-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.