- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
• Assist in providing 1st and 2nd level technical support for IT hardware and software related incidents.
• Assist in carrying out tasks associated to a variety of hardware and software projects.
• Assist in properly document resolved incidents into the ServiceNow ITSM system.
• Assist in the Installation, setup, and configuration of end-users' assigned IT hardware including (PCs / Laptops / Tablets / Printers/ Mobile devices).
• Assist other members of the technical team while working in projects and or providing time sensitive solutions to opened incidents and/or requests.
• Assist in maintaining accurate inventory of serviced equipment, utilizing existing tools and processes in order to keep track of IT assets.
• Ability to understand technology related to Windows 10, Apple OSX, Office 365, and Google Suite.
• Understand and write in the English language
• Be a team player with good work ethics.
• Possess good time management skills.
• Capable of lifting items with at least 30 lbs.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkwq0-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.