- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Discovery is a global leader in the media sector, serving passionate fans around the world with content that inspires, informs and entertains. Discovery delivers over 8,000 hours of original programming each year across deeply loved content genres.
Internship: 3 - 12 months
We are currently recruiting interns to Discovery's Financial Planning & Analysis Center of Excellence (FP&A COE) - organization that maintains worldwide operations.
FP&A COE is known for its innovative thinking, best practices implementation and great customer service. Discovery seeks to unlock value for the company through igniting curiosity in all of its team members, encouraging collaboration and constantly transforming the way we work.
The role will involve you in standard FP&A routines like forecasting, month end close support, financial performance analysis and reporting, as well as opportunities to work on implementations of new tools for reporting and analytics, support the various initiatives and projects to improve our processes.
Successful candidates will have the chance to cooperate with highly skilled managers, technology development teams, financial and reporting experts to develop solutions to the complex business and operational challenges in the fast-growing organization and internal structures.
FP&A COE covers multiple areas where you can start you journey with Discovery and develop your personal career:
• Commercial Controlling
• OPEX Controlling
• Personnel cost controlling
• IT Finance systems / Business Intelligence solutions development
• Bachelor's degree or actively pursuing a degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management, Mathematics, Statistics or Information Technology,
• Very good communication in English,
• High analytical and quantitative skills,
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel,
• Willingness to develop BI applications, knowledge of BI systems would be an asset,
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written,
• Excellent attention to detail,
• Team player spirit, able to work with other to achieve a common goal,
• Can work minimum 20 hours a week, up to 40 hours per week
What we offer:
• Possibility to work in a well-known company with global exposure
• Hybrid work model in a modern office in Warsaw
• Possibility to develop within Financial Planning & Analysis department
• Professional coaching and mentoring experience
• Unique opportunity to participate in Global Finance Transformation
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d97m14-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.