Summer Intern - Consumer Insights
Remote / Virtual
The organization also includes Xandr's suite of advanced advertising solutions designed to help to improve advertising for brands, publishers, and consumers.
DC Global Franchise Management drives strategic planning to build and sustain the DC brand within publishing as well as across Warner Media and grow the long-term value of DC's intellectual properties.
The summer intern will work with Franchise Management and the broader DC Brand Marketing & Creative Services team on strategic and tactical plans for the brand and priority franchises.
Research and Analysis:
• Support primary research projects including tracking, reviewing questionnaires and asset collection; Prepare recaps and report outs
• Conduct secondary research - competitive and trends insights
• Develop case studies and competitive audits
• Ideate potential activations to support key initiatives around key franchise and cultural moments.
• Support development of brand plans and maintain brand calendar.
• Help develop brand and franchise assets and tool kits.
• Identify, collect and organize assets across media to support best use cases for branding as well as for use in the development of brand materials.
Responsible for additional projects as assigned.
• Previous experience in a professional office environment strongly preferred.
• Demonstrated success in managing projects with tight time constraints and meeting deadlines as well as contributing to multiple projects.
• Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote skills required.
• Excellent communication skills - verbal and written - required.
• Excellent interpersonal skills required.
• Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
• Knowledge of DC characters and canon strongly preferred.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Must be able to accommodate full-time schedule (40 hours/week) for full program duration.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.