Spring Virtual Intern - Weather
Remote / Virtual
Virtual CNNI Productions Intern – Summer 2021
• Producing, writing and creating original pieces for broadcast and online audiences.
• Researching, planning and executing weekly and monthly stories, segments and programs.
• Planning and producing shoots on location all over the world.
• Working directly with an incredible team of producers and editors to create amazing content
• Learning about the technology and systems used in news and features production
• Generating ideas and contributing to the execution of award-winning weekly and monthly programming
• Keen interest in finding engaging, clickable stories.
• Understanding of international cultures and trends.
• Awareness of basic editing, shooting and writing skills.
• A great attitude and willingness to learn.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.