Summer Virtual Intern - Production Services
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
• The Production Services Intern will collaborate work with various teams within Image+Sound to assist in news production.
• You will support CNN's media platforms' daily production.
• You will work with CNN's world class journalists.
• The PS Intern will have the opportunity to gain sound editorial judgment in their daily responsibilities.
• You will have the chance to participate in growth and development opportunities
• Logging and verifying for accuracy transcribed content for use in PKG production and digital writes.
• Attending editorial and/or show meetings and informing the dept of tops stories we are covering.
• Recording incoming content from bureaus, correspondents and affiliates
• Vetting for accuracy, content for air.
• Researching editorial information and video elements for producers working across CNN's platforms.
• Flexibility and ability to work under deadline pressure.
• A strong curiosity for current and historic events.
• A motivation to grow and adapt to a rapidly changing business
• Demonstrated success working in a team environment.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.