Spring Virtual Intern - Digital Video
Remote / Virtual
CNN Documentary Unit produces original documentaries that tell in-depth stories on current affairs and subjects that go beyond the predictable by utilizing strong production values combined with long form storytelling. This department produces documentaries, news pieces, and web content.
• Interns have the opportunity to participate in every aspect of television production: From pitching story ideas to developing a show, from setting up shoots to gathering editorial and video materials, from the script writing process through edit.
• Interns shadow and assist editorial staff.
• Basic duties include gathering and dubbing video, transcribing tape, organizing visual elements, basic story research and fact-checking.
• Candidates should be passionate about news, self-motivated, able to multitask, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in fast paced, high volume environment.
The Internship Program
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4wxv1-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.