Summer Intern - Network News
New York, NY
Spring 2021 Virtual Intern – CNN Program & Content Strategy
The CNN Story
The CNN Program & Content Strategy department is responsible for the development and execution of CNN & HLN's multiplatform strategy. This includes work related to daily news programs and special events, CNN Films, and CNN & HLN Original Series. This team sees the content travel through an entire lifecycle, from development to broadcast and everything in between.
CNN Program & Content Strategy Intern
• Data entry in scheduling systems and planning documents.
• Providing support in high-level meeting preparations.
• Checking grids for accuracy.
• Updating databases and documents with internal program information.
• Researching and tracking competitive landscape.
• Assisting in updating and checking program listings, and more.
• Candidates should be passionate about news, self-motivated, able to multitask, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in fast paced, high volume environment.
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands.
The Spring 2021 program dates are January 25th through April 16th. The internship will be a full remote/virtual experience. Most internships will provide a company owned laptop for the duration of the internship program. Interns are paid a competitive wage based on bureau location and relocation is not provided as the program is fully remote/virtual. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled in college. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.