Interns with CNN Health are not here to observe. Our interns get a front row seat to everything we do and are here to contribute.
• Learning how TV and text stories are crafted.
• Learning how we vet stories and research.
• Learning how a story goes from an idea to a script, through edit and onto TV or the website.
• Developing research and interview skills.
• Contributing to and writing stories for CNN TV and CNN.com.
• Candidates should be passionate about news, self-motivated and able to multitask.
• Experience in medical news or the field of health and science is a must.
• Must have a good attitude and be able to function well in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
• Writing experience with work samples, including published bylines, is required.
• A keen understanding of how to spot and tell a great news story.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxo7pz-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.