The CNN Story
The CNN Business Video team is a dynamic group of producers who pitch, shoot and edit their own stories about business, tech, and media news. We interview top business leaders, tell dynamic stories, and react immediately to breaking news. Interns will have the chance to work with CNN Business reporters and producers on story research, development, shooting and editing. They will be able to flex their technical and creative muscles and learn how we approach telling stories.
• Interns will have the opportunity to assist producers on local shoots
• Edit digital videos using our templates and in-house footage
• Pitch stories to produce from start to finish
• Other duties may include transcribing field interviews, logging video, researching and searching for archival footage
• Intern schedules vary and occasional weekend work may be required
Candidates should be passionate about news, self-motivated, able to multitask, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in fast-paced, high-volume environment. They should have a strong interest in digital media and journalism and some experience editing in Adobe Premiere. Basic familiarity with DLSR cameras a plus.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward undergraduate students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4w17v-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.