APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday October 29 at 11:59 PM EST
CNN's International Newsource team manages the network's relationships with paying partners around the world, gathers and produces video to and from our affiliate partners, and handles any additional requests, including but not limited to: live reporters, anchor interviews, studio bookings, and more.
• Gathering, curating, and distributing the best visual material to affiliates
• Newsgathering in conjunction with our affiliate partners for all CNN platforms
• Programming of live signals for affiliate use
• Establishing live on-location field reporting
• Broadcast script-writing and video/package production
• Providing affiliates with file video needs
• Students must provide a resume and cover letter
• Student should have a strong academic record (3.0 or above is strongly preferred)
• Strong interest in international affairs
• Bi-lingual or Multi-lingual skills strongly preferred.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3x6z5-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.