Fared Zakaria GPS is CNN's award-winning flagship weekly show on world affairs and economics.
Zakaria offers his take on international events and trends, moderates panels of thinkers, and interviews top global policymakers.
• The tasks could include, but are not limited to:
• Interns assist in all aspects of production: pitching ideas, researching stories and guests, preparing for tapings and gathering videos.
• The internship provides a real look at program development and execution.
• Interns can expect to learn production and research techniques, assisting the team in all program requirements.
• Interns will gain experience in a control room for tapings and live Sunday shows.
• Candidates should be passionate about news, self- motivated, able to multitask, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in fast paced, high volume environment.
• Interns must demonstrate a passion for international politics and economics.
• Weekend availability is a must, skills in video production and foreign language skills are preferred.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5p9m1-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.