Spring Virtual Intern - TV Documentary
Remote / Virtual
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday October 29 at 11:59 PM EST
CNN Heroes is an award-winning multi-platform initiative that profiles everyday people changing the world. Our stories are featured across the networks of CNN, HLN, CNN International, CNN Español and CNN.com.
• CNN Heroes interns will be responsible for supporting producers, associate producers and production assistants throughout the production of CNN Heroes packages.
• Interns will attend all weekly department planning meetings.
• They will learn to use CNN's databases to access video, conduct research and communicate with other departments within the company.
• Main responsibilities include research, logging, transcribing, dubbing, assisting with organizational and administrative tasks and searching for video and sound.
• Interns are encouraged to pitch ideas with respect to nominations and Hero packages.
Candidates should be passionate about news, self-motivated, able to multitask, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in fast paced, high volume environment.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmw4zx-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.