Fall Virtual Intern - Digital Video
Remote / Virtual
WarnerMedia seeks a Virtual CNN TV Research Intern for the CNN TV Research department. The CNN R&A Team's daily work includes regular reporting on cable news performance, as well as, forecasting CNN and HLN's immediate and long-term position in the cable news environment to inform overall business and sales strategies. The team is integral in providing strategic and tactical insights to executive management and business leaders on digital analytics, media research,
• Develop a deep understanding of the television landscape and media research, and how they intersect.
• Collect, verify and summarize multiplatform television data across various sources, such as CNN linear TV data, VOD, SVOD (Hulu, Netflix).
• Monitor as run program schedules for Nielsen program submission.
• Assist with weekly cable news performance deck updates.
• Candidates should be passionate about news, self-motivated, able to multitask, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in fast paced, high volume environment.
• Intermediate Excel skills strongly preferred:
• Knowledge in/experience with PivotTables and essential Excel analysis formulas
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward undergraduate and graduate students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb70zo-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.