Fall Virtual Intern - Productions
Remote / Virtual
• The Row ensures that stories meet high standards of storytelling, clarity, accuracy, quality, fairness and balance, while avoiding libel, defamation and use infringement issues.
• Row editors sign off on TV and original online reporting, as well as other sensitive editorial matters.
• Fact check scripts, digital articles and long-form stories.
• Review pieces for editorial accuracy, fairness and balance.
• Field editorial requests from CNN correspondents around the world by phone, email and in-person, and help track projects.
• Candidates should be pursuing a career in journalism.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Solid reporting and research skills.
• Strong time management skills.
• Well versed in current events, aware and interested in domestic and international
• • Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward undergraduate and graduate students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71p36-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.