• Students may have the opportunity to learn and observe a number of functions within the department, such as show research, videotape screening, logging, dubbing and other show production needs.
• The opportunity for taking on greater responsibility is available to interns who demonstrate strong self-motivation and news judgment.
• Interns should come away with sharper editorial and writing skills, exposure to leading technology and an increased knowledge of the US government and political system.
In order to facilitate the learning experience, the following qualifications are preferred:
• Candidates should be seeking a career in broadcast journalism, should be self-motivated, able to multitask, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in an environment with short deadlines and quick turnaround projects.
• Interns need to be available during the week for this internship.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward undergraduate and a graduate students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq81nx-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.