Fall Virtual Intern - Productions
Remote / Virtual
WarnerMedia seeks a Virtual CNN Health Intern for the Health department. Interns with CNN Health are not here to observe. Our interns get a front row seat to everything we do and are here to contribute.
• Learning how TV and text stories are crafted.
• Learning how we vet stories and research.
• Learning how a story goes from an idea to a script, through edit and onto TV or the website.
• Developing research and interview skills.
• Contributing to and writing stories for CNN TV and CNN.com
• Candidates should be passionate about news, self-motivated and able to multitask.
• Experience in medical news or the field of health and science is a must.
• They need to have a good attitude and be able to function well in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
• Writing experience with work samples, including published bylines, is required.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward undergraduate and graduate students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6zyv9-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.