Fall Virtual Intern - Digital Video
Remote / Virtual
WarnerMedia seeks a Virtual CNN en Español Digital Intern for the CNNE Digital department. CNNe Digital is looking for a passionate storyteller to join its fast-growing Spanish language team. The Fall 2021 intern will assist in the development of new ideas and help to reimagine existing content. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of Latin American culture and a keen interest in related politics, current events and popular culture. We are looking for a great team player and self motivated problem solver.
• Assist the CNNe Digital team with research, writing, recording and editing.
• Collaborate with team members on pitches for new ideas.
• Participate in audience research.
• Support distribution efforts via social platforms.
• Fluent Spanish speaker
• Previous work in, television, digital media platforms and/or radio is a plus.
• Academic background in journalism or a similar field
• Strong interest in video production and podcasting.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Adobe Creative Suite (Audition and Premiere) experience is preferred
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward undergraduate and graduate students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d93pvk-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.