Fall Virtual Intern - Espanol Digital
Remote / Virtual
• • The Digital Video News team produces, shoots and edits daily news video for all CNN Digital platforms, including desktop, mobile and social. We work closely with correspondents and producers around the globe to cover breaking news and the issues that matter to our audience.
• The Digital Video News intern will assist with research, planning, and production of daily news video for all CNN digital platforms.
• • Pitching and researching stories pegged to news events
• Writing scripts for videos that help put news events in context
• Editing daily videos with Adobe Premiere Pro
• Transcribing field interviews, doing editorial research and finding archive footage
• • Candidates should be passionate about news, self-motivated, able to multitask, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in fast paced, high volume environment
• Strong editorial judgment and avid news consumption
• Interns must have a strong interest in original video storytelling for an online audience
• Strong experience editing in Premiere, using the Adobe Creative Suite, and shooting on cameras like the Sony FS7 or Sony A7S II.
• Previous newsroom experience a plus.
• • Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward undergraduate students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4y7p1-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.