Intern - Marketing Assistant
New York, NY
Virtual CNN Digital Research & Analytics Intern - Fall 2021
The CNN Digital Research & Analytics team is responsible for analyzing performance of CNN Digital properties to support key business decision-making. The team is integral in providing strategic and tactical insights to executive management and business leaders on digital analytics, media research, consumer insight, and the emerging technology landscape. Critical intelligence derived from both qualitative and quantitative data help drive product strategy, editorial and programming, and audience development.
We are looking for an Intern to join the CNN Digital Research & Analytics team who will be responsible for tracking and analyzing key performance and engagement metrics across CNN Digital platforms and products, and in the broader news and information landscape.
• Candidates should be passionate about news, self-motivated, able to multitask, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in fast paced, high volume environment.
• Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• Curious, independent, self-starter and motivated to learn
• Attention to detail and data accuracy
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Project and time management skills
• Ability to be organized and proactive
• Embraces learning new skills, tools and analytical techniques
• Curiosity to explore data, driven to understand the ''why'', and a passion to draw connections
• Interest in digital news, emerging technology and media trends
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward undergraduate and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3v54n-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBONow, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.