Fall Virtual Intern - Tech Training
Remote / Virtual
• As an intern with the CNN Digital Research Data Strategy team, you will get hands on experience with every aspect of CNN Digital.
• We are administrators of the data collection tools, strategists for designing data collection implementations, project managers of ongoing implementation activities, arbiters of data validation, educators for stakeholders that are looking for guidance,
• Our team collects data for every department at CNN Digital and we work with these teams to understand how to use the data to optimize their business practices.
• You, as our intern, will manage user access to our reporting tools, assist internal clients in pulling simple data requests, attend cross functional team meetings, document new implementation efforts, manage data processing (ETL) in Domo, and help design any new data implementations.
• A passion for understanding is vital.
• Detailed note-taking and organizational skills.
• A general understanding of data systems.
• Experience gathering, analyzing and presenting data.
• Strong interest in/experience with digital properties (websites and apps).
• • Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward undergraduate and graduate students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkk078-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.