Fall Intern - The Late Show With Stephen Colbert
The Late Show With Stephen Colbert
New York, NY
Virtual CNN Digital Productions Intern - Fall 2021
CNN Digital Productions interns will work closely with all of CNN's Digital staff to create multi-platform, innovative content. They will strengthen their research and storytelling skills by contributing to our long form Digital Projects. They will have opportunities to go out on shoots in the field, assisting in digital online editing and publishing of videos for the website.
• Interns gain insight into the editorial process while interning at CNN.
• Interns will also learn how to use CNN's media database to locate video and elements for TV and digital storytelling.
• Interns will also contribute to idea generation surrounding narrative structures and character casting.
• Intern schedules vary and occasional weekend work may be required.
• Candidates should be passionate about news, self-motivated, able to multitask, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in fast paced, high volume environment.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward undergraduate and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0y8z6-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBONow, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.