Fall Virtual Intern - Digital Features
Remote / Virtual
• Participate on a cross-functional product team and work directly with product managers, developers, and other designers.
• Learn about and be an advocate for CNN Politics users within a collaborative product design and development process.
• Receive coaching and training from other designers, and learn about other teams and roles in a digital news organization.
• Contribute to the creation of world-class experiences for the #1 most-visited news site in the world that delight users and keep them informed about the latest in political news and events.
• The product design intern will contribute design work within an agile sprint process on a cross-functional product team.
• They will have the opportunity to create deliverables for all stages of the product design process including user journeys, interaction ﬂow diagrams, wireframes, and high-ﬁdelity mockups.
• They will collaborate directly with the product design team to receive feedback on their work, iterate on design deliverables, and provide critique on the work of other designers on the team.
• Daily work will include collaborating and iterating with key stakeholders, project meetings, and completing design deliverables.
• Pursuing an undergraduate degree in product/UX design.
• Experience with design software such as Figma, Sketch, or Adobe Photoshop. Ability to give and receive constructive feedback on design work.
• Time management and basic professional oﬀice skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5bb2-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.