Fall Virtual Intern
Remote / Virtual
CNN Audio is looking for a passionate podcast and media fan to join its fast-growing CNN Audio team. The fall 2020 intern will get to experience a cross-functional role working across various CNN Audio functions, including marketing, audience development, data analysis and partnerships. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in podcast business operations, marketing, audience development, and product.
• Track and document CNN Audio marketing campaigns.
• Review data related to active podcasts and identify audience spikes and source traffic drivers.
• Participate in audience development initiatives, including attend & document listener focus groups.
• Participate in partnership initiatives, including attend & document partner meetings.
• Help the team with administrative support when needed.
• Propose and carry out a project that aligns with CNN Audio's larger strategy.
• Previous work in audio, radio, media or social media marketing is a plus.
• Academic background in journalism, marketing, business development or a similar fields, with a keen interest in news.
• Strong interest in podcasting and short form audio.
• Excellent writing and copy editing skills.
• Audio production, social media marketing, airtable, power point experience is a plus.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward undergraduate and a graduate students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88w1q-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.