WarnerMedia showcases some of the most iconic and cherished entertainment, news and sports brands in the world, but we are much more than that. WarnerMedia is truly where art meets science. Our combination of cutting-edge technology and an unrivaled commitment to groundbreaking storytelling builds a sense of community and meaningful connection that is shaping the future of media. We create rewarding opportunities across our entire family of brands, while championing a spirit of inclusion, innovation, self-development and support. Join WarnerMedia as we think big, live true and make the stories that move the world.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Sunday, July 10 at 11:59 PM PST
CNN Audio is looking for a passionate podcast and media fan to join its fast-growing CNN Audio team as an intern. The Fall 2022 intern will get to experience a cross-functional role working across various CNN Audio teams, including operations, revenue partnerships, content partnerships and data analysis. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest the podcast industry and is looking to gain experience in the areas of partnerships, marketing, data analytics, podcast operations and ad sales.
• Track CNN Audio podcasts on major platform charts.
• Review data related to active podcasts to identify audience spikes and source traffic drivers.
• Participate in partnership initiatives, including attend and document partner meetings.
• Assist the team with administrative support when needed.
• Work with the Operations team to manage show launches and optimize ad sales opportunities.
• Propose and carry out a project that aligns with CNN Audio's larger strategy.
• Previous work experience in podcasting, audio, radio, or media production or operations is a plus.
• Academic background in broadcast, media, production, business development and/or a similar field, with a keen interest in news.
• Strong interest in podcasting and short form audio.
• Excellent writing and analytical skills.
• Audio production, Excel/Google Sheets, airtable, power point experience is a plus
• If you are submitting a cover letter with your application, please combine the resume and cover letter into one PDF document
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Fall 2022 program dates are October 3rd – December 9th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) required
• Company-issued computer or secured remote access provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speaker sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g468bv-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.