WarnerMedia showcases some of the most iconic and cherished entertainment, news and sports brands in the world, but we are much more than that. WarnerMedia is truly where art meets science. Our combination of cutting-edge technology and an unrivaled commitment to groundbreaking storytelling builds a sense of community and meaningful connection that is shaping the future of media. We create rewarding opportunities across our entire family of brands, while championing a spirit of inclusion, innovation, self-development and support. Join WarnerMedia as we think big, live true and make the stories that move the world.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Sunday, July 10 at 11:59 PM PST
The CNN Los Angeles Newsgathering team is looking for a Fall intern to assist the department.
• Work closely with assignment editors on the frontline of gathering news for the Western region
• Write and contribute to news alerts used for both television and digital reporting
• Make calls and respond to breaking news
• Provide editorial and logistical support for news reporting, including interviews and research
• Undergraduate student interested in identifying, exploring, and reporting on issues impacting California and the greater the west coast' journalism degree not required
• Passion to pitch ideas and scour local media to understand local communities
• Digitally savvy with a thorough understanding of social media platforms
• Self-motivated, team-player, organized and incredible attention to detail
• Be able to effectively collaborate with a diverse staff
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Fall 2022 program dates are October 3rd – December 9th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) required
• Company-issued computer or secured remote access provided for the duration of the internship program
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speaker sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro90b4-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.