WarnerMedia showcases some of the most iconic and cherished entertainment, news and sports brands in the world, but we are much more than that. WarnerMedia is truly where art meets science. Our combination of cutting-edge technology and an unrivaled commitment to groundbreaking storytelling builds a sense of community and meaningful connection that is shaping the future of media. We create rewarding opportunities across our entire family of brands, while championing a spirit of inclusion, innovation, self-development and support. Join WarnerMedia as we think big, live true and make the stories that move the world.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Sunday, July 10 at 11:59 PM PST
CNN Original Series and Talent Development interns will be responsible for supporting executives and producers throughout the development process, production of pilots and talent searches.
• Interns will learn to use CNN's databases to access video, conduct research and communicate with other departments within the company.
• Responsibilities include dubbing, transcribing, logging, researching, searching for video and sound, preparing reports and assisting with production and administrative tasks.
• Writing coverage of incoming pitches and giving thoughts with an understanding of the CNN Original Series brand
• New ideas are encouraged in this ''think tank'' atmosphere.
• Interns in this department should have a passion for television news and be read into cable and broadcast news as well as digital outlets.
• Essential skills include superior research and writing abilities and fastidious organization.
• If you are submitting a cover letter with your application, please combine the resume and cover letter into one PDF document.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Fall 2022 program dates are October 3rd – December 9th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) required
• Company-issued computer or secured remote access provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speaker sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb5y7x-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.