Fall Hybrid Intern - Documentary
New York, NY
WarnerMedia showcases some of the most iconic and cherished entertainment, news and sports brands in the world, but we are much more than that. WarnerMedia is truly where art meets science. Our combination of cutting-edge technology and an unrivaled commitment to groundbreaking storytelling builds a sense of community and meaningful connection that is shaping the future of media. We create rewarding opportunities across our entire family of brands, while championing a spirit of inclusion, innovation, self-development and support. Join WarnerMedia as we think big, live true and make the stories that move the world.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Sunday, July 10 at 11:59 PM PST
CNN Digital's Features team is a diverse group with global reach that includes the Travel, Style, Space, Science and Wellness sections. We create content across multiple platforms and collaborate with other units throughout the network. Our intern will become a part of that process, researching, reporting, writing and producing stories across all Features sections.
• Learning how stories are crafted
• Learning how we vet information, research and find sources
• Learning how a story goes from an idea, through edit and onto CNN's digital platforms
• Developing reporting and interview skills
• Contributing to and writing original stories for CNN Digital
• Candidates should be passionate about news and storytelling, self-motivated and able to multitask.
• They must be able to function well in a fast-paced, high-volume professional and courteous environment.
• Writing experience with work samples, including published bylines, is required.
• Candidates should have keen understanding of how to spot and tell a great story.
• Knowledge or experience in travel, style, health and/or science is a plus.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Fall 2022 program dates are October 3rd – December 9th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) required
• Company-issued computer or secured remote access provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speaker sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj9ywe-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.