News Editorial Intern (Jan - June 2023)
Our interns work a variety of shifts, some starting as early as 3:00am, to help create elements for the various rundowns, from video images to sound bites to lower third graphics. They are supervised by the News Assistants, but have plenty of opportunities to interact with more senior members of the teams and even, once they master their role, file short stories for cnbc.com.
Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from Jan - June 2023.
• Source video for editors to cut, transcript clips
• Research for content/program development
• Basic production operations like rolling tele-prompter, audio/news/media management systems
• Learn about financial markets, economics and business
• Script formatting plus possibly some basic financial writing
• Any other duties dependent upon varying work requirements
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy46np-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.