Spring Intern - The Late Show With Stephen Colbert - Program
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionThe Late Show with Stephen Colbert'' is seeking the next batch of interns for its Spring 2023 Internship program!
Our paid, in-person program provides college juniors, seniors, and recent graduates the opportunity to understand the production process of an hour-long late night variety show.
• Interns will assist in general production, script, control room operations, music, research, talent, and various other departments within our production.
• Regardless of department, interns will perform production runs on an as-needed basis.
• Interns will gain knowledge and understanding of creating a daily television comedy show in a high-paced environment alongside industry professionals.
• Interns should have passion and experience within the entertainment industry.
• We are looking for people who have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, act independently, take initiative, and help the show from the ground up.
• Proof of vaccination and booster required as you will be working on-site.
• Current class standing of rising junior or above (30 credits), up to one year post-graduation.
• Three full weekdays of availability.
• Must be legally able to work in the United States (we cannot sponsor visas).
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Equal Opportunity Employer.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g62150-18-207-157-152-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Simon & Schuster, a division of ViacomCBS, is a global leader in the field of general interest publishing, dedicated to providing the best in fiction and nonfiction for consumers of all ages, across all printed, electronic, and audio formats.